Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kroot Codex

So last week Ronaldo and I roll up to Battlegrounds and Ben kindly concierges us a doubles match vs some Teen Ages.

Generational Fight! Old Dude vs Kids!

The secret to any good doubles match is communication.
I might not have actually told Ronaldo that I was playing Kroot and that means no Broadsides.
And his list was all like "Gundam John brings rail guns."
And I'm "My Kroot all have Double Fleet!"

Team Whippersnapper plunks down a Monolith and a Furioso.

We have a mega-pile of Kroot and 3 marines with Plasma pistols.

Long Story Short:
My Kroot assault the stuffing out of everything on the table repeatedly and well.
The shooter Kroot hide in the forest and mostly ignore the Monolith's shooting while the Assault Hound Squad eat every non-Monolith or Furioso on the table.

We call it a draw as the young'en needed to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment